Friday, July 2, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Haul... not even a haul... lol

I was not planning on buying anything today but we got a couple of new pieces of plus size today and I fell in love with this Pure Energy Blue Strapless Knit Dress which can also be purchased at Target here. I usually have a difficult time finding dresses that fit me properly since I am larger on top so if I go up a size they look too poofy on the bottom. Luckily I liked the fit of this one. I am thinking some natural colored foot coverings would do it justice. Still debating on if I should go with some sort of shrug or not. The one thing I am not a fan of is the buttons on the dress and I may end up removing them - but I think I just have a button phobia from too many years of not being able to find blouses that button up HA! I must remember though that these are simply for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment