Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hmmmm

Still working on some things for the website itself, but the blog will most likely be the main focus of http://www.hertaintedlips.com . This has been a long time coming and I just feel I need to "just do it" and start posting so that all the thinking I have had going on the past couple of years can get released. This blog will not have a main focus (as of yet) - I will talk about makeup, fashion, hair, life in Hawaii, etc. If you want to read more of my spiritual/inspirational/personal development writing then go ahead and check out http://www.consciousrose.com which is also still in it's beginning stages ;).

Writing online is not what it used to be and it is amazing how many blogs exist on the web. I remember back in the late 90's when I had different blog sites and websites. I just did it for fun and to create things. Who knows where this next journey will take me!

Thank you to everyone who over the years have inspired me, *poked* me, encouraged me, etc. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment